- Feeder Schools
- Open Enrollment
- Fees & Waivers (6th-12th grades only)
- Master Calendar 2019-2020
- School Boundaries (For further assistance on school boundaries, you may call the District Office at 673-3553 ext. 5177)
- Preschool Registration Information
- Due to the school dismissal until May 1st, kindergarten registration has been postponed. The online registration is open and we encourage parents to complete this portion. New dates and times will be posted to the district website for parents to go to the schools to finish the registration process.
WHat do I need to register my student?
* Birth Certificate: When registering your student, you will be required to show the original birth certificate or other reliable proof of a student's identity and age together with an affidavit (statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the original birth certificate cannot be provided. A copy of the birth certificate or affidavit will be placed in the student's cumulative file. The student's legal name as it appears on the birth certificate or affidavit will be used on all official school records.
* Immunization Records: Immunization information can be found on the Student Services Website
* Proof of Residence: Examples could include one of the following; mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill, internet bill, etc.
* Legal Documents: Any legal documents outlining custody or student contact restrictions
* Safe Schools Policy 2110: As per Utah law, please reference the following link to review the District Safe Schools Policy for information on discipline and conduct in our schools.