IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Once the online portion has been completed you will need to contact the school and schedule an appointment to complete the registration process.
The following documentation is required at the time of the appointment:
- Proof of immunizations
- Proof of residence
- Original birth certificate or other reliable proof of a student's identity and age together with an affidavit (statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the original birth certificate cannot be provided.
- Documentation of reliable proof may include: a religious, hospital or physician certificate showing the student's date of birth; an entry in a family religious text; an adoption record; previously verified school records; previously verified immunization records; documentation from a social service provider; or other legal documentation, including from a consulate that reflects the student's biological age (refer to Utah Sate Code 53G-6-603).
Please use this link to register your preschool student for the upcoming 2022-23 school year.
Please use this link to register your preschool student for the upcoming 2023-24 school year.
New student | 2022-23 Current Year
Please use this link to register Kindergarten - 12th Grade students for the current school year that began in August 2022.
K - 12th | Registration 2022-23 | English
New student | 2023-24 Year
Please use this link to register Kindergarten - 12th Grade students for the upcoming school year beginning in August 2023.
K - 12th | Registration 2023-24 | English
- Feeder Schools
- Open Enrollment
- Fees & Waivers (6th-12th grades only)
- Master Calendar 2022-2023
- School Boundaries (For further assistance on school boundaries, you may call the District Office at 673-3553 ext. 5177)
- Preschool Registration Information
WHat do I need to register my student?
- Birth Certificate: A copy of the birth certificate or affidavit will be placed in the student's cumulative file. The student's legal name as it appears on the birth certificate or affidavit will be used on all official school records.
- Immunization Records: Immunization information can be found on the Student Services Website.
- Proof of Residence: Examples could include one of the following; mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill, internet bill, etc.
- Legal Documents: Any legal documents outlining custody or student contact restrictions.
- Safe Schools Policy 2110: As per Utah law, please reference the following link to review the District Safe Schools Policy for information on discipline and conduct in our schools.
- Kindergarten Age Requirement: A child needs to be five years of age before September 2 of the year in which admission is sought (refer to Utah State Code Title 53G -4-402 (6).