WHat do I need to register my student?
* Birth Certificate: When registering your student, you will be required to show the original birth certificate or other reliable proof of a student's identity and age together with an affidavit (statement made under oath and notarized) explaining why the original birth certificate cannot be provided. A copy of the birth certificate or affidavit will be placed in the student's cumulative file. The student's legal name as it appears on the birth certificate or affidavit will be used on all official school records.
* Immunization Records: Immunization information can be found on the Student Services Website
* Proof of Residence: Examples could include one of the following; mortgage statement, rental agreement, utility bill, internet bill, etc.
* Legal Documents: Any legal documents outlining custody or student contact restrictions
* Safe Schools Policy 2110: As per Utah law, please reference the following link to review the District Safe Schools Policy for information on discipline and conduct in our schools.
* Kindergarten Age Requirement: A child needs to be five years of age before September 2 of the year in which admission is sought (Refer to Utah State Code Title 53G -4-402 (6).