Announcement of VACANCY
The Washington County School District Board of Education is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Superintendent of Schools. The Board of Education encourages all qualified and interested candidates to apply. It is expected that the incoming Superintendent will be appointed as a Protem Superintendent followed by a two-year term. Candidates with questions or who are in need of additional information may contact Richard Stowell, Utah School Boards Association Executive Director.
- A formal letter indicating your desire to be considered as a candidate for the position of Superintendent of Schools of Washington County School District.
- A Superintendent of Schools Application completed in full. Please use the District’s application system for Job Id: 8577 which is available on the Washington County School District site at: GO.WASHK12.ORG/SUPERINTENDENT
- A complete set of transcripts.
- Three professional letters of recommendation.
- A current resume, including accomplishments as an administrator and a statement of your educational philosophy and focus if selected.
Letters, application form, transcripts and resume must be submitted online to the link above by 4:00pm on or before November 18, 2022:
Please submit all questions to Richard Stowell. Please do not contact the School District or board members directly.
Utah School Boards Association, Executive Director
860 East 9085 South
Sandy, Utah 84094