Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work out the bugs in our wonderful, but very new process.
Registration forms will be completed ONLINE this year.
Please visit this link to fill out the registration forms.
You will need to sign the printed out registration form and bring supporting documentation at your first choice school on Wednesday March 27th starting at 9am.
Thank you for your interest in registering your child for a high-quality preschool experience.
Registration for WCSD Preschools begins the last Wednesday in March and is ongoing until spots are filled.
- Children must be 3 or 4 on or before September 1 to be eligible.
- Classes are 2 hours and 45 minutes per day – morning and afternoon classes are available at all locations.
- 3-year-olds attend 2 days per week; 4-year-olds attend 4 days per week.
- Class times are generally 9:15 to 12:00 and 12:30 to 3:15, but may vary based on school needs.
- 4 days a week (4 year olds) = $175/month
- 2 days a week (3 year olds) = $100/month
- Monthly tuition remains the same regardless of the amount of preschool days in a month
- Tuition for May is half price
We have many scholarship or grant opportunities available to help cover the cost of your child’s tuition. The parent contract (which includes volunteering in the class and attending parent meetings, as well as maintaining adequate attendance) must be upheld in order to maintain your scholarship.
- Title I Scholarships
- HQSR-E Grant Scholarships
- Intergenerational Poverty Scholarships
STEP 1: Complete our registration form.
STEP 2: Provide supporting documentation:
- birth certificate
- immunization record with the following shots or exemption form: 4 DTP, 3 Polio, 3 Hib, 4 Pneumococcal, 1 MMR, 3 Hep B, 1 Chickenpox, 2 Hep A
Drop off: Local preschool site
All classes fill up extremely quickly and our private pay spots are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Therefore, in order to get your first choice of class placement, you should complete your registration, including submitting the required documents, right away! Our current funding sources mandate giving priority placement to SPED and low-income students.
Washington County School District also offers preschool services for children with special needs. If you suspect your child has special needs, call 435-673-1557.