The current locations that are listed are subject to change.
After you have filled out the online registration form,
please bring in your supporting documentation to one of our early childhood centers.
We will be collecting registration documents on the following days at our main early childhood centers:
Friday, March 3 and Friday, April 14.
All preschool registrations will go through our 4 main early childhood centers.
|Bloomington Hills Early Childhood||951 E. Brigham Road - St. George, UT 84790||T: 435-673-1557|
|Riverside Early Childhood||2450 South Harvest Lane - Washington, UT 84780||T: 435-251-9295|
|Snow Canyon Early Childhood||1497 Lava Flow Dr. - St. George, UT 84770||T: 435-634-9487|
|Hurricane Early Childhood||898 West 325 North - Hurricane, UT 84737||T: 435-634-7035|
Please use this income chart to determine if your family qualifies for our program based on income.
Registration for WCSD Preschools begins in March and is ongoing until spots are filled.
- Children need to be three or four years of age before September 2 of the year in which admission is sought.
- Classes are 2 hours and 45 minutes per day – morning and afternoon classes are available at all locations.
- 3-year-olds attend 2 days per week; 4-year-olds attend 4 days per week.
- Class times are generally 9:15 to 12:00 and 12:30 to 3:15, but may vary based on school needs.
The purpose of our preschool program is to provide early intervention for students with special needs and adverse childhood experiences, including coming from a low-income family or English Language Learners. Our preschool program provides scholarships to these students to cover their entire tuition. The parent contract (which includes volunteering in the class and attending parent meetings, as well as maintaining adequate attendance) must be upheld in order to maintain the scholarship.
- Title I Scholarships
- Expanded Student Access Grant Scholarships
STEP 1: Complete our registration form.
STEP 2: Provide supporting documentation:
- birth certificate
- immunization record with the following shots or exemption form: 4 DTP, 3 Polio, 3 Hib, 4 Pneumococcal, 1 MMR, 3 Hep B, 1 Chickenpox, 2 Hep A
Drop off: Local preschool site
All classes fill up extremely quickly. Therefore, in order to get your first choice of class placement, you should complete your registration, including submitting the required documents, right away! Our current funding sources mandate giving priority placement to SPED and low-income students.
Washington County School District also offers preschool services for children with special needs. If you suspect your child has special needs, call 435-673-1557.