TEEN LIFELINE’S 24-HOUR HOTLINE AT 800-248-8336 OR THE SUICIDE PREVENTION HOTLINE AT 800-273-8255 ARE FOR THOSE WHO ARE HAVING THOUGHTS OF SUICIDE, REGARDLESS OF AGE, OR WHO ARE SEEKING HELP FOR A FRIEND OR FAMILY MEMBER. CALL 911 FOR EMERGENCIES.
- All employees are eligible for this help.
- More details coming soon...effective June 1st, 2020.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- All employees and immediate family members are eligible for this help.
- EmployeeConnect Services though Lincoln Financial
- Offers confidential guidance and resources for you and an immediate household family member.
- In-person help for short-term issues; up to four sessions with a counselor per person, per issue, per year
- Toll-free phone and web access 24/7
- Unlimited phone access to legal, financial, and work-life services
- A 25% discount on in-person consultations with network lawyers
- Financial consultations and referrals
- Work/life services for assistance with child care, finding movers, kennels, and pet care, vacation planning, and more.
- To learn more about Lincoln Financial's EmployeeConnect program, visit www.guidanceResources.com (User name= LFGsupport; password= LFGsupport1), or talk with a specialist at 888-628-4824.
- All medical benefit-eligible employees and family members on WCSD EMI health insurance are eligible for this help.
- Traditional plan employees pay specialist co-pay for office/outpatient visits when using EMI preferred providers.
- Qualified High Deductible Health plan employees pay contracted amounts for visits applied to deductible, then 20% AD for office/outpatient visits when using EMI preferred providers.
- Call EMI Health at 800-662-5851 for more information.