dixie state university - concurrent enrollment information
college credit opportunities
Students who attend high school in the Washington County School district have the opportunity to enroll in college-level courses during their junior and senior years of high school. Students must meet the specific criteria requirements and be able to organize their schedule to participate.
Students who participate will earn college credit and also fulfill requirements for high school graduation.
Other Concurrent Enrollment options may be available through Snow College on-line options.
Students will work with the high school counselor to participate and schedule Concurrent Enrollment classes.
criteria for participation
- The student must be in the 11th or 12th grade.
- The student must have a 3.0 GPA and maintain upper-level academic standing such as earning an A or B letter grade from the Concurrent Enrollment course.
- A student must comply with special course qualifications such as ACT scores and/or course prerequisites.
- A student may be assessed a one-time application/registration fee per institution of higher learning.
- A student may be required to purchase textbooks and/or pay associated lab fees for a course.