When you have questions on a benefit or a problem with a claim, we would encourage you to contact the insurance carriers directly who have your claims information readily available or contact your school insurance representative. These associates are very knowledgeable about Washington County School District insurance benefits.
For other questions please contact Tammara Robinson, 673-3553 x5119 - (Benefits & Wellness).
New!90-day prescriptions filled at local pharmacies
Health Care Compliance Packet
- Annual Legal Notices 2019
- New! Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- 2020 Open Enrollment EMI Traditional Plan Summary of Benefits
- 2020 Open Enrollment EMI HDHP Summary of Benefits
Open enrollment for all WCSD employees will be between April 12, 2021 - April 23, 2021.
Please use following link for information through our learning module.
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2021-2022
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2020-2021
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2019-2020
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2018-2019
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2017-2018
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2016-2017
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2015-2016
- Employee Benefits Handbook - 2014-2015
Group Health Plans Compliance Documents
- Notices for New Hires and Open Enrollment
- Chip Notification
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage
- 2019 EMI Summary of Benefits Traditional Plan
- 2019 EMI Summary of Benefits QHDHP with HSA Plan
- Summary Of Benefits BluePoint Traditional Plan
- Summary Of Benefits HDHP with HSA Plan
Section 18B of the FLSA, as added by section 1512 of the Affordable Care Act, requires the District to provide each employee notice:
- Informing the employee of the existence of the Marketplace (referred to in the statute as the Exchange)
- The District Health Insurance Plan coverage meets the minimum value standard and the cost of the coverage is affordable for eligible employees
The attached notice meets this requirement. You may also find additional information on-line at: https://www.healthcare.gov/